We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of the Witcher.
We are looking for an experienced individual for the position of Technical Artist.
If you have experience working on one of the leading game engines (Unity and/or Unreal), games are your passion and you are up to date with the latest trends in the industry, then this might be the job for you.
- Implementing and developing shaders
- Creating sample materials and training artists on the use of prepared tools
- Optimizing rendering for the capabilities of mobile devices
- Working closely with artists, game designers, programmers and producers on key
- Co-creating technical documentation related to the project
- Creating visual effects in the Unity engine
- Preparing, modifying, and optimizing VFX
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position working on a commercial
desktop or mobile project
- Experience with mobile shaders
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal engine
- Very good working knowledge of Cg/HLSL, C# and GIT
- Ability to use Maya, After Effect, Photoshop, Houdini
- Shader writing skills – directly in the editor in Cg/HLSL
- Excellent artistic and technical skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving skills
- Very good command of English (B2 level minimum).
- Interest in the gaming industry