Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- performing game tests, including gameplay and balance (manual tests)
- creating and implementing test plans and test cases
- detecting, verifying, analysing, and reporting bugs in the game
- cooperating closely with our team of developers
- experience working in a similar position (manual tests)
- good knowledge of techniques, methods and tools for testing software
- experience in reporting software and/or game bugs
- knowledge of Unity engine
- interest in topics related to software and/or game production processes
- openness to new challenges, willingness to improve and acquire new skills
- good command of English