Junior 3D Character Artist
Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- creating highest quality 3D models (characters and enviro) for ongoing projects (creating high and low-poly objects)
- preparing textures
- direct cooperation with teams responsible for concept art and animation
- keeping on top of the schedule while maintaining the highest quality of work
- experience in a similar position (supported by a portfolio)
- ability to model and texturize characters and equipment
- good working knowledge of software such as: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter
- openness, good communication skills
- ability to manage workload
- punctuality, meticulousness
- willingness to develop and learn new skills
- good command of English (B2 level minimum)