Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Developing the existing gameplay and creating new gameplay elements
- Developing the existing and creating new tools in Unity
- Code architecture design
- Debugging and optimizing code
- Improving the existing code and tools
- Minimum one year of experience in programming games in Unity
- Ability to create documentation of your code
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in creating tools in the Unity engine
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection rules (Zenject welcome)
- Experience in designing functionalities based on specifications
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Experience in creating gameplay (game rules, scripts, physics, etc.)
- Commitment, respecting deadlines, taking responsibility for your tasks
- knowledge and interest in the computer games market
- ability to create tests (TDD)
- knowledge of other programming languages