Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Creating legible and practical designs for user interfaces
- Collaborating with artists, programmers, and designers on creating and implementing new interface designs and graphics
- Creating static and interactive prototypes of interfaces
- Working together with our marketing department – creating marketing assets for existing and future productions, preparing other marketing materials
- Ensuring appropriate levels of user experience
- At least one year of experience working in a similar position – preparing marketing assets and/or designing user interfaces in mobile games
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to create static and interactive prototypes
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Independence, creativity, and a proactive approach
- Excellent sense of aesthetics
- Very good command of English (B2 level minimum)