Workplace: Warszaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Writing storyline-related content and user interface in Polish
- Working with a localization file
- Working on ideas for next seasons’ storyline
- Assisting in preparing content for translation into other languages
- Collaborating with cinematic designers on dialogue scripts and other dubbing-related material (English language)
- Polish language: native speaker, perfect knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- English language: B2 minimum
- Creative writing skills; ability to conjure expressive, memorable characters and unique speech styles
- Interest in sci-fi, fantasy and video games
- Good communication skills
Additional Skills (welcome, not required):
- Good knowledge of The Witcher (especially books by A. Sapkowski and The Witcher III; knowledge of other games and books in this universe is welcome)
- Experience in the video game industry, especially in game localization
- Interest in other CD Projekt’s IPs
- Google Sheets/MS Excel skills
- B1 in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese