Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Implementing and developing shaders – creating sample materials and training artists on the use of prepared tools
- Optimizing rendering for the capabilities of mobile devices
- Working closely with artists, game designers, programmers and producers on key visuals
- Co-creating technical documentation related to the project
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position working on a commercial desktop or mobile project
- Experience with mobile shaders
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal engine
- Good working knowledge of C#, Cg/HLSL
- Knowledge of Maya, After Effect, Photoshop i Houdini
- Shader creation skills (directly in the editor in Cg/HLSL)
- Excellent artistic and technical skills,
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving skills
- Very good command of English (B2 level minimum).
- Interest in the gaming industry