Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Rigging and skinning characters and monsters
- Implementing characters and monsters in a Unity engine
- Creating, improving, and testing tools in collaboration with animators, programmers and other team members
- Providing technical support in the area of animation tools and editing
- Cooperating with the 3D, Animation, and Tech Art teams in order to maintain high-quality assets in accordance with the agreed standards of the project
- Experience in a similar position using, in particular, rigging and scripting tools
- Very good knowledge of Unity, Maya, and MotionBuilder
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of C# is welcome
- Openness, great communication skills, and ability to stay on top of workload
- Independence, ability to work to deadlines, diligence, and willingness to continue to learn and grow
- Very good command of English (level B2 minimum)