Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- carrying out tests to check whether the game is running correctly – including gameplay and balance (manual tests)
- art, audio and FX tests
- carrying out network tests
- creating and implementing test cases and test suites, active participation in discussions related to the test plan
- detecting, verifying, analysing, and reporting bugs in the game
- cooperating closely with our team of developers
- analysing and providing feedback on various elements of the game
- taking responsibility for specific areas of the game
- minimum 3-years of experience working in a similar position – manual tests
- very good knowledge of techniques, methods and tools for testing software
- experience in working with a bugtracker (e.g. Jira)
- knowledge of mobile platforms (iOS / Android)
- experience in reporting software / game bugs
- knowledge of Unity engine
- interest in topics related to software and/or game production processes
- openness to new challenges, willingness to develop and learn
- good command of English
- very good command of Polish