Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
WHAT DOES A PRODUCER AT SPOKKO DO?
- help the team creating the game to deliver it on time, in a certain quality and scope – regardless of the responsibilities
- focus on ensuring the success of the game in any accessible way that does not contradict the values of our company
- are proactive in solving critical problems faced by the team, regardless of their background,
- do not take decisions, unless it is necessary, but rather ensure that decisions are taken by others
- formulating and supervising the project schedule
- coordinating processes related to the production of the game in continuous collaboration with the leads of individual departments and team members
- quality management of the project
- responsibility for meeting deadlines for implementation of pre-determined milestones
- monitoring and reporting progress in the form of reports and meetings
- managing and organizing the process of creating project documentation
- ability to communicate with both designers and programmers, as well as artists and businessmen
- previous projects with a total value of PLN2 million
- knowledge of the mobile gaming market, interest in the gaming sector
- ability to constructively assess progress and quality of the game
- good organisation of work in the context of dynamically changing priorities
- proficiency in Polish and English in speech and writing
- knowledge of pipelines related to the creation of gameplay mechanics and game systems, both in relation to the game and the server
- knowledge of tools related to strategic and operational task planning
- very good command of Polish and English
- basic knowledge of game design
- ability to implement Google Apps Script
- working knowledge of Jenkins, Unity editor, Google Cloud Console