Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Building and developing relationships with the media, journalists and bloggers working in the computer and mobile games field
- Creating and implementing PR strategy
- Developing, editing and approving materials such as media alerts, press releases, interviews, and others
- Cooperating with teams responsible for marketing and communication within the CD Projekt group
- Preparing reports, presentations, and analyses
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Independence and determination in achieving set goals and tasks
- Interest and knowledge of the mobile and computer games industry
- Great writing skills
- Very good command of English and Polish (B2 level minimum)