Workplace: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an open-minded individual with a broad outlook on building and enforcing The Witcher: Monster Slayer marketing campaigns within the Spokko marketing team.
For us, marketing consists of working simultaneously on communication and promotion and distribution of our games. If you would like to work across multiple planes of activity and enjoy copywriting and have a pretty good eye for art, this might be the position for you. In short, we are looking for a One Person Marketing Army :)
Ideally, you have produced at least one game while working in a similar position within a marketing team, or have a minimum of 2 years of experience in maintaining a GAAS game following its launch.
If you haven’t worked in the gaming industry, but have experience in marketing products and services, we are also keen to talk to you. Surprise us with your passion for games! :)
- designing and executing a marketing campaign in line with company strategy
- creating and implementing a communication strategy for the campaign
- building assumptions and making sure that all campaign elements are consistent with the campaign strategy
- market research and analysis of competitors’ activities
- establishing and managing cooperation with key external partners.
- cooperating with teams responsible for marketing and communication within the CD Projekt group.
- creating reports, presentations, and analyses
- responsibility for implementing PR activities such as building and maintaining relationships with the media and writing press releases
- understanding of mobile gaming industry basic KPIs (in an interview, you must be be able to answer questions about DAU, Retention, LTV and ARPDAU, among others)
- experience in planning and implementing marketing strategies
- excellent command of English (C1 level minimum)
- initiative, creativity and the ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- independence and determination in achieving set goals and tasks
- knowledge of online advertising platforms and the relationship between core indicators for marketing campaigns
- willingness to take part in the process of creating our marketing campaign strategy
- good copywriting skills, excellent writing skills in both Polish and English, ability to coordinate some marketing tasks
- knowledge of user acquisition pipeline on a mobile platform