Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- Translating texts related to the game’s storyline and user interface (Polish to English)
- Writing content in English
- Working with a localization file
- Collaborating with a translation agency on translations from English into other languages
- Cooperating with cinematic designers on preparing dialogue scripts and other content to be dubbed (English)
- Creating storylines for future seasons of the game in collaboration with other members of the team
- Preparing and updating documentation of the game’s storyline
- English: native user level (at least C2+); impeccable grammar, punctuation, syntax, and style
- Polish: C1/C2 level
- Literary talent
- Knack for writing natural, vibrant, memorable dialogues
- Ability to adapt the characters’ speech into various dialects (Northern Irish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and others)
- Interest in fantasy and video games
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of The Witcher universe – especially books by A. Sapkowski and The Witcher III game. Knowledge of other games, films, TV series, and literature from the universe is welcome
- Previous experience in the video game industry, especially in game localization
- Literary translation experience
- Interest in cyberpunk
- Good knowledge of Google Sheets/MS Excel