Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- implementing assets and solving technical issues related to in-game assets
- collaborating with artists, game designers, programmers, and the producer on key visual elements
- co-creating technical documentation related to the project
- experience in a similar position working on a commercial desktop or mobile project
- knowledge of Unity/Unreal engine
- basic knowledge of Cg/HLSL, C#, and GIT version control system
- familiarity with Maya, After Effects, and Photoshop
- very good knowledge of Polish and English (B2 level minimum)
- interest in the gaming industry
NICE TO HAVE:
- ability to debug rendering components on iOS and Android
- basic knowledge of Unity Particle System
- experience with mobile shaders