Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- co-creating the game’s network infrastructure and monitoring its condition
- identifying issues that may appear in the live version of the project
- developing and performing functional and load tests
- co-creating technical documentation for the project
- being responsible for code structure
- good knowledge of Java 8+
- minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- good command of English
- very good command of Polish
NICE TO HAVE:
- knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Go, Python)
- interest in the mobile games industry
- knowledge of UNITY engine