Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- designing and developing game systems/mechanics
- designing game economy
- developing ideas (feature owner) from conceptual phase to implementation – collecting feedback, balancing, and perfecting the project
- creating and updating project documentation to allow other team members to bring your ideas to life
- supporting others throughout the process of production and implementation of the proposed systems/mechanics
- balancing and iterating systems/mechanics based on your own knowledge and feedback
- proposing original solutions that fit in with the overall vision of the project
- minimum one year of experience as a Game Designer or Technical Designer, at least one completed project is welcome
- problem-solving skills
- knowledge of maths at a level allowing modelling and balancing game economy
- prototyping skills (basic knowledge of Unity, C#, and Git)
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
- knowledge of the computer and mobile games industry and current market trends
- good command of English (B2 level minimum).
- ability to implement other team members’ ideas
- ability to formulate thoughts in a coherent, concise manner
- knowledge of the game production process
- ability to complete tasks
- experience in implementing live-ops/social/multiplayer features – nice to have