Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
Analysis is your life? Join us, and you’ll be provided with all the tools necessary to show that by working with a fantastic and professional team you can elevate our company to new heights of success.
Our team will depend on your observations, which will allow us to draw conclusions and together improve the products we are working on.
Help us create gaming history!
- Judging the effects of proposed and/or implemented changes on profitability, player engagement, retention
- Developing new and improving existing statistical models for optimalization and for predicting player behavior
- Preparing predictive models
- Setting KPIs and hypotheses for A/B tests – so as to use the conclusions to maximally optimize monetization systems
- Analyzing players’ behavior, creating hypotheses for relevant A/B tests, and always looking for areas to optimize through changes to the game’s economy
- Ongoing monitoring of key game indicators
- Proactive ownership of the completeness and quality of data on the games in our analytics systems
- Helping in determining the direction and plan for the development of games made by our studio
- Drawing conclusions, formulating recommendations, creating and optimizing tools and reports to improve our products
- Real ownership of and influence over the pricing strategies and economies of games produced by our studio
- Working closely with the Design and Marketing teams, especially concerning the up-to-date presentations of the results of implemented changes, their effect on key game factors, and further recommendations
- Minimum two years of experience in working with data analysis in product development (great if you’ve worked in the digital sector, and experience in the F2P game market would be a huge asset)
- Agood working knowledge of analytics tools and data management systems (Google Analytics with BigQuery, AppsFlyer, Excel, and Tableau)
- Highly-developed analytical, statistical and mathematical abilities, talent for visualizing data and presenting key conclusions and recommendations
- Being proactive in taking action and a developed creativity
- Practical knowledge of and experience in working with SQL
- Highly organized work, keeping to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and being able to quickly adapt to a changing environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of R and/or Python