Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology – based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
Analysis is your life? Join us, and you’ll be provided with all the tools necessary to show that by working with a fantastic and professional team you can elevate our company to new heights of success.
Our team will depend on your observations, which will allow us to draw conclusions and together improve the products we are working on.
Help us create gaming history!
- Cooperating closely with the LiveOps and Analytics teams to create new tools
- Creating, developing, maintaining and improving internal tools
- Designing and implementing mathematical models
- Preparing and updating technical documentation
- Designing and implementing dashboards which will allow for ongoing data analysis
- Adapting BI tools to the company’s needs
- Compiling large data sets for analysis
- Developing new and improving existing statistical models in order to optimize and predict gamer behavior
- At least two years experience in an equivalent position, including software development in Python
- Very good, practical knowledge of Python, SQL and R
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and BigQuery
- BigData understanding, familiarity with basic data processing and machine learning algorithms
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 level minimum)
- Communication skills enabling the understanding of team needs
- Being proactive and creative in your work
- Willingness to learn and ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in the game dev industry
- Familiarity with API interfaces and tools connected with the game industry (Facebook, Google, AppsFlyer)