Location: Warsaw office
Spokko is an independent development studio specializing in creating mobile games, proudly operating within the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team consists of passionate individuals who can turn little ideas into playable reality. To date, we have released more than fifteen mobile games and each past project have taught us a lot about ourselves and the industry we’re part of.
We are currently working on The Witcher: Monster Slayer – a mobile AR technology-based RPG set in the world of The Witcher.
- creating gameplay and cinematic animations
- preparing object models for animation (skinning, rigging, morphing)
- collaborating with 2D, 3D, and Tech Art teams
- processing animation recordings from MoCap sessions
- very good knowledge of animation software (Maya and/or MotionBuilder)
- experience in creating animations for games (demonstrated by a great portfolio)
- ability to animate two- and four-legged characters
- very good knowledge of skinning and rigging techniques of 3D objects
- openness, good communication skills, good organization of work
- independence, ability to work to deadlines, meticulousness, willingness to learn and develop new skills
- very good command of Polish and English (B2 level minimum)
NICE TO HAVE:
- ability to work with animations in Unity (or experience working in any game engine)
- experience in creating animations for AAA productions
- experience in working with motion capture technology