Spokko is an ambitious team which works well together and specializes in creating incredible and innovative mobile games.
We are an independent development studio, full of ideas and proud to be a part of the CD PROJEKT family.
Our team is made up of passionate people who turn small ideas into playable reality. Our previous projects have taught us a lot about the mobile game industry and market which has allowed us to continue developing “The Witcher:Monster Slayer”, as well as make plans for future development.
- creating high quality 3D models for ongoing projects – creating high- and low-poly objects;
- supporting the 3D team in creating characters, assets, elements of the environment etc.;
- preparing textures;
- working directly with teams responsible for concept art and tech art; and
- completing tasks to schedule while maintaining the highest quality of work.
- experience in an equivalent position, backed by a portfolio;
- ability to model and texture organic and hardsurface elements;
- very good familiarity with 3D modeling programs: Maya/3Ds Max/Blender/Zbrush (we use Maya);
- very good familiarity with Photoshop and Substance Painter;
- openness, developed communication skills, good organization of work;
- independence, keeping to deadlines, paying attention to details, willingness to continue learning and developing;
- very good command of Polish and English (B2 level minimum).
NICE TO HAVE:
- familiarity with the Unity engine;
- familiarity with P4V;
- familiarity with workflow specular/roughness.